Testing measures radome transmisivity to ensure that radome material and design do not impact the performance of antennas at the nose of the aircraft.
Our facilities include:
- +/- 60 degrees azimuth and +/- 30 degrees elevation gimbal angles possible. Antenna fixtures can be created for larger gimbal angles as needed.
- Custom built test fixtures for each radome
- Precision positioner controller capable of radome & fixture loads of over 50lbs (dependent on mounting method and radome dimensions)
- Custom-built software for modular programming of any angle and frequency from 100MHz to 18GHz
- Efficient report printouts immediately available post-test, see example below: