to join our team? If you are an intelligent, dedicated individual, we may have an opportunity for you. We are researchers, scientists, engineers,
computer programmers, personnel specialists, accountants…you name
it! Our team consists of nearly 200 full-time employees and 200 student assistants.
We hire student assistants to work in our offices and labs on a regular basis. We are currently hiring students for the positions listed below. Click on the description to learn more about the position. Apply online and email your resume to the individual listed in the job description. Applications remain on file for six months.
Notice of the Filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration.
- An H-1B nonimmigrant worker is being sought by Wichita State University through the filing of a Labor Condition Application (Form 9035) with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- One such worker is being sought.
- This worker is being sought as a NIAR Computational Mechanics Research Engineer.
- An annual wage of $66,622 is being offered to this worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is from 12/15/2017 to 12/14/2020.
- The employment will occur at 1845 Fairmount St., Wichita, KS 67260.
- The Labor Condition Application is available for public inspection at the address above.
“Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the Labor Condition Application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.”
Wichita State University does not discriminate in its employment practices, educational programs or activities on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a veteran. Retaliation against an individual filing or cooperating in a complaint process is also prohibited. Sexual misconduct, relationship violence and stalking are forms of sex discrimination and are prohibited under Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972. Complaints or concerns related to alleged discrimination may be directed to the Director of Equal Opportunity or the Title IX Coordinator, Wichita State University, 1845 Fairmount, Wichita KS 67260-0138; telephone (316) 978-3187. Offers of employment are contingent upon completion of a satisfactory criminal background check as required by Board of Regents policy.