The Imaging Lab is equipped with a wide range of the state-of-the-art microscopy and imaging resources capable of generating high-resolution images and analyses for biocompatibility and bioengineering research. The cutting-edge imaging technologies and services are available to customers and other university researchers.
- Wide-field microscopy: bright-field, fluorescence, and DIC
- Confocal microscopy: live cell imaging, optical sectioning, spectral scanning, and three-dimensional measurement
- Scanning electron microscopy with energy dispersive X-ray microanalysis
- In vivo MicroCT: non-invasive in vivo three-dimensional evaluation of implants in live animals
- Image acquisition, processing and quantification